If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- A simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
The Elite 750 is an entry-level ECU offering many features available on the more advanced Elite 1500/2500 at an affordable price. Featuring a robust, environmentally sealed, waterproof case, 6 fuel and 6 ignition channels, on-board data logging and flex fuel tuning the Elite 750 is a powerful, compact ECU. Alongside the Elite 750 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 3 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold
- Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 6 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 6 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x Digital Pulsed Inputs
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 2 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- On-board data logging
- ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use