Ideal for dedicated race cars, engine swaps and custom wiring jobs. The Universal Wire-in Harness has a set of ECU connectors at one end and unterminated wires at the other . All the wires at the unterminated end are colour coded and clearly labelled. Connect your Haltech ECU to the terminated end and follow your wiring diagram for all the engine connections. Load your base map and you're ready to go!
- Colour coded and labelled wires that match the detailed wiring diagram for a confusion free construction process.
- The wiring diagram is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
The Elite 750 is an entry-level ECU offering many features available on the more advanced Elite 1500/2500 at an affordable price. Featuring a robust, environmentally sealed, waterproof case, 6 fuel and 6 ignition channels, on-board data logging and flex fuel tuning the Elite 750 is a powerful, compact ECU. Alongside the Elite 750 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 3 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold
- Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 6 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 6 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x Digital Pulsed Inputs
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 2 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- On-board data logging
- ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use