Haltech's new Elite Pro Plug-in ECU offers a true Plug'n'Play upgrade option for the popular Ford Falcon BA and BF models. No messy and time-consuming re-wiring required - the Elite Pro Plug-in connects directly to the factory wiring harness and fits perfectly in the factory ECU location. With an on-board wideband controller and sophisticated race functions the Elite Pro Plug-in is one of Haltech's most advanced ECUs to date. Apart from performance-oriented features like closed loop boost control, anti-lag and launch control, short and long term learning for fuel, ignition, boost and idle, the new Elite Pro Plug-in also controls all factory functions including variable cam control, cruise control, dash cluster and even the 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Die cast aluminium, water resistant case.
- On-board automatic transmission control via CAN (ZF 6HP26).
- E85 Flex Fuel ready.
- Multi-fuel support. Petrol, Methanol and Ethanol.
- Internal single channel wideband (supports LSU4.9 sensor).
- Variable cam control.
- Cruise control.
- OBDII compatible. Set and clear diagnostic trouble codes, view live engine data.
- Short and long term fuel, ignition, boost and idle control learning.
- Knock control with high speed digital filtering.
- Closed loop boost control. Tune by gear, wheel speed or time.
- Closed loop idle control with learning for consistent idle stability.
- Closed loop 02 control.
- Anti-lag and launch control with drag and rally modes.
- Multi level engine protection.
- ESP calibration software. Intuitive and easy to use, ESP offers limitless tuning flexibility. Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections.